Saturday, March 29, 2008

So new at this!





Hope I learn soon how to use this site. I think it is so cool. Here are some pictures from a variety of things that have happen in the past few months. Maybe I can keep up now!!! Savannah and her friend with their Social Studies project ( they won 1st place in their division and Grand Prize overall at their school)/Jesse Brian at his Easter party/The cousins on Brian's side

7 comments:

Ronda said...

This is just too much fun...I love that maybe we will be able to stay in touch now! Great pictures of the kids...How neat that Savannah and her friend got first place on that project! Very cool! We love and miss you all, too! I am so glad that your surgery went well...Can't wait to hear the details! Give everyone hugs from us! Love ya!

Ronda said...

P.S. You are doing a great job at blogging! Danny still has to help me on some of it...I must admit!

Your Penn Palz : said...

awww... such cute pix!!! it's just not fair that family has to be so far apart!!! :-( don't like it ONE BIT!!! guess it's just life, though!
when are we gonna get to see ya'll, again? sounds like ronda and the clan will be down your way, soon. i believe that mama, daddy and some of them will be down this summer?!?!? just don't know that we'll make it, though! :-( with greg's "new" job he started last fall, he won't get vaca-time til this fall! do ya'll have a trip planned this way anytime this year? sure do hope so... missin' ya'll something awful!!!
give hugs and kisses all around and HOPE to see ya sooner than later!?!?!?
XOXOXO

Your Penn Palz : said...

BTW - you're doing great on blogging. keep it up...
love ya!

Ronda said...

Hi Jessica...It was so nice to talk to you....thanks for calling~! Hope that you are having a wonderful day today! Love ya!

Your Penn Palz : said...

hey! just wanted to stop by and say 'hey'!
LOVE YA!

Ronda said...

Jessica...It was nice to hear from you...I know that you cherish your Mamaw's hugs in your heart and miss her so much...She was truly a precious lady! I want Mamaw to be with us forever... I know that even though you are so busy right now, you are the kind of Mommy that stops and enjoys special moments with your sweet children! I am proud of you! Love, Ronda