Hello everyone...I now have only 9 days of class left plus finals to be finished with the 1st degree...My graduation is May 17th and I will already be back in school. I have a few classes to take this summer and will begin my graduate school program in the Fall. I will also be a certifed special ed teacher FINALLY!
We went as a family to a Tracy Lawrence concert at ULM last week. It was a free concert for the students, it was great! We also had field day at the school. I have posted pictures.
Mama, Jordan and I made a mad dash to OKlahoma this weekend, We left at 5 Friday afternoon and were home Sunday at 6am. Jordans girlfriend lives there and they were going to a school function. I added one picture of them.
Savannah will start JR. HIGH and Jesse Brian will start PRE-K. Life is moving fast. Savannah and I are leaving May 23rd for Washington DC along with daddy and mama and most of her 5th grade class on a 7 or 8 day field trip. Brian and Jesse Brian will keep the home fires burning.
We have a busy summer planned..Our beloved Indiana bunch will be here at the end of May, then Savannah has Girl's camp...and then she and JB have Bible school. We plan on going on vacation in July to Magic Springs in ARKansas.
Hope this finds everyone with great thoughts about summer, I can't wait for it to get here!!

6 comments:
How fun to see your new post and pictures! I am so proud of you for going back to school..I know that you have worked hard! How exciting to only have 9 days left! Sounds like you have alot of fun things planned for the summer...We are looking forward to some fun adventures, too...especially getting to see our La family!(smile)Jordy's girlfriend is a beautiful young lady! Didn't know about "that"! Hmmmm! Well, take care and give everyone hugs!(If you care to be "tagged"...feel free to play along...see my last post.) LY!
Anyone home??????? Is this your big week? Hope it goes GREAT for you! I'm thinking about ya...LY!
great post... lotsa info and nosey me, i love it!!! ;-)
you've done so well with kids and schooling... i couldn't have done it!!!
'young love' is in the air - - - ALL around, huh? ;-) and i do mean ALL around!!! did jordy tell you we 'chatted' online (facebook) the other day?
hope to 'catch up' with YOU soon, as well!
XOXOXOXOXO
aly sends "XXXXXXXXXXX"'s to all of ya'll in good ole' LA.
and also BASKETS of 'virtual' flowers during this, "may day"-season...
:-)
LYM!
Be imitators of God, therefore, as dearly loved children and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. Ephesians 5:1-2
Post a Comment