Sunday, May 18, 2008






Soooo...I graduated Saturday with the people I love watching patiently ( 2 hours of listening to names called out). Mama, Daddy, Brian, Savannah, Jesse Brian, Mamaw Patty, Aunt Pam, Aunt Janet, Josh and Katie, and Stacey and Marc were all there. Jordan and Jessika and Jake and Frankie ate dinner with us before hand. Jessika had to be at the airport in Jackson by 3 after a week long visit with us.
Marc and Stacey literally flew to see me ( Marc flies small planes and they arrived Saturday and went home on Sunday)

I am truely blessed with family and friends. We ate crawfish till our heart was content, laughted till we cried, and received a diploma that has taken YEARS.... and I do mean years to achieve.

Don't stop praying for us yet...I am already back in school and will continue most of the summer ( Thank God internet classes only). I will begin a new job in August and also continue to work on my Masters in Special Education. Here are a few pics from the fabulous day!!!

1 comment:

Your Penn Palz : said...

i saw just about enough space next to katie for us (in the group pic on facebook) .......
:-(
:-(
:-(
:-(
:-(
so VERY sorry we couldn't be there to celebrate with you!!! we're SO happy for you, though!
and equally as sorry that we won't get to see ya'll til august!!! it's just NOT fair!
:-(
:-(
:-(
:-(
:-(
can't wait til then... that's for sure!!! ;-)
LOVE YOU TONS!