Brian and I have been married for a little over 12 years. We have two great children. Savannah is 11 and Jesse Brian is 4. We really have a good time together!
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!! I have been missing chatting with you! Looks like ya'll have been enjoying the summer...lots of fun beach pictures! I know that you have been busy( BTW...how's school going?). We have so enjoyed our summer and yet it is flying by so fast! Would love to see you all...give everyone a hugs from us! Love you all!
water and sun... not much gets better than that! looks like the kids are having a great summer that they'll remember for a very long time! tell everybody, 'hey' for us and GET UP HERE IN YANK LAND SOOOOON!!! that's an order - not a request! XO
Hope that you have had a GREAT summer(Can you believe that it is already gone?) and that your new school year goes really well. I am sure that it is an exciting time for you! I am looking forward to hearing about your class. Love ya!
3 comments:
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!! I have been missing chatting with you! Looks like ya'll have been enjoying the summer...lots of fun beach pictures! I know that you have been busy( BTW...how's school going?). We have so enjoyed our summer and yet it is flying by so fast! Would love to see you all...give everyone a hugs from us! Love you all!
water and sun... not much gets better than that! looks like the kids are having a great summer that they'll remember for a very long time!
tell everybody, 'hey' for us and GET UP HERE IN YANK LAND SOOOOON!!! that's an order - not a request!
XO
Hope that you have had a GREAT summer(Can you believe that it is already gone?) and that your new school year goes really well. I am sure that it is an exciting time for you! I am looking forward to hearing about your class. Love ya!
Post a Comment